Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is Here........

Well we hope it is! The last few days have been beautiful and lead you to believe that it is going to stay warm. Hopefully it will!! It made me think about getting my garden ready. Yes can you believe that I had a garden last year?? It was my first and I had three tomato plants and they were gorgeous! So this year I'm going to add a few more things.....still small scale but want to add a few more different veggies. Will get busy in the backyard this week if the rains will stay away!!

 These are my plants from last year! 



 

And the first three tomatoes from them! I did have a problem with splitting, but I think that was due to the rain and that wasn't something I could stop! There was lots of rain last year and I didn't have to water them but one time, Mother Nature took care of it for me!!

Hopefully I can have the same success this year and want to include either a pea or bean and some peppers.
If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment