Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy Times!

Well as you can tell I haven't posted a blog recently because I've been awful busy. If August is any indication of how crazy this year is going to be, I'm in trouble!
Trying to get things ready for a wedding in June and getting classes ready for work, in addition to learning a new learning management system and transferring classes over is making me crazy!!
Successes--1)have selected the wedding dress....sorry no pics since Justyn could see, 2) Everything is ready for Gwinnett Online Campus to begin on Tuesday, and 3) Almost finished with transferring my courses into Desire 2 Learn......it is so much better than eCollege.....it's just different and we are having to think about our campus differently than before!!
And if you all know me, then you know that Jordan will be having knee surgery on September 3 to repair a torn meniscus and possible further damage since this happened years ago and it's just gotten worse! YUK!!! But it's best we go ahead and get it repaired now prior to her going off to the working world and dealing with it right away. However she is going to have to deal with the recovery during this fall semester and getting up to her 2nd floor apartment.
And she was in a horse show this past weekend on Phil's Courage. Here is a picture of the two of them in one of her jumper classes.
Well......that is what has been happening! Can't wait to go to my scrapbook retreat soon!! I will be able to get some of the scrapbook pages completed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment