Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fun Florida-Georgia Saturday!!

Hi Everyone! Saturday was the annual Florida-Georgia game and I usually make some goodies and have friends over for the game, however everyone seemed to be out of town this year! So it was just Jim and I hanging around the house and enjoying this rivalry we've had for over 25 years..........and I'm happy to say that it came out well for me again this year!! Go Gators!! It did take Overtime this year and that was a bit stressful! But they did pull it out in the end and I'm a Happy Gator that lives deep in enemy territory with a daughter that lies within the enemy camp (she goes to school there)!  Oh well.....I'm good for another year here in Georgia!!!

So I wanted to share what I made for the dessert part of the goodies this year......something new I've been wanting to try and they came out well. I started simple with the cake balls. I got this recipe from one of my favorite new blogs to read, Bakerella. I even bought her book to use! 

These are what mine looked like with her book!
 Don't they look yummy???

  I just think these cake pops are a very cool idea and so many ways to decorate!! I stayed simple today and they turned out well.....will definitely be trying these again for the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment