Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday at UGA Tailgate

Well, it's true......I went to a tailgating party on Saturday in Athens and actually cheered for UGA. I know those of you that know me, find this hard to believe, since I am a die-hard Florida Gator fan. However, my daughter is a senior at UGA and almost all of my friends are UGA fans (hard to believe when I only live 40 miles from Athens I know!)
 
Jim and I were invited to tailgate with friends on the lawn of Global Escapes, which happens to be situated on South Milledge Ave., so it's right in the thick of action on Bulldog Saturdays. 

This is Jim with two of his best friends from "earlier days". That's Chuck, Jim, and Charles! It was a beautiful day, you couldn't have asked for better weather, the food was fabulous and plentiful and made some new friends. One of which was Ella the owner of Global Escapes and I will be calling her to help in planning my trip this summer to Costa Rica. We are planning a trip there this coming summer after The Wedding, The 60th Birthday, and The Retirement!!! All of those are great reasons to take a fun trip and just relax and enjoy!! Any of our friends that would like to join us on this trip, let me know and maybe we can get some better rates!!


Oh....by the way....several friends have already inquired, I wore white shorts with, a black shirt on Saturday.....no pictures of me (I'm always behind the camera). I did buy a UGA bracelet that I wore on Saturday, but that will be Jordan's now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment