Sunday, November 28, 2010

In Tribute to my Mom!

I like themed Christmas trees! A friend of mine has one in her kitchen and I decided that I wanted to create a kitchen tree this year! And since my mom was such a great cook and I have a few of her kitchen items now I thought I would make a kitchen tree in tribute to my mother! So I wanted a bit smaller tree and went to one of my favorite Christmas stores and found one that was pre-lite and was deeply discounted because it had a bent leg, but it is really fine and no one will even notice it!!! So I tied ribbons to mom's cookie cutters and bought a couple of "kitchen" type of ornaments and used a few that I already had and here is my Kitchen Tree!




 Hope you like my tree!! Love and miss my momma!!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove it! What a great tribute to Grandma!

    ReplyDelete