Saturday, January 22, 2011

Girls Night In!

Spend the Night Party!!! YEAHH!! After a horrible day at work on Friday......shocking news and very emotional day......me and my peeps had a Fun Girls Night IN!  We had a fun easy meal of spinach salad, pizza, and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!! 

Linda taught us how to crochet......or at least I should say TRIED to teach us! 

We had some success, but still have a long way to go before our scarves are complete and presentable! However we had such fun!!! And after getting our great start there we watched SALT.....good movie!!

Love spending time with my friends and this is going to have to become at least a quarterly tradition if our schedules will allow!!! I highly recommend trying to get together with your friends and just relaxing and enjoying their company. Also consider trying to learn a new skill or craft that one friend is an "expert" at! Definitely a way to expand your horizons!!!

"I have noticed that folks are generally about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
~Abraham Lincoln~

No comments:

Post a Comment