Monday, April 11, 2011

First Day of Work After Spring Break!

It's been a beautiful day today!!!

This is the view I see out my office window as I sit working on this Monday on my computer.

It was really hard to work today knowing that I only have until mid-May to finish working. But onward I pressed today! The tree kept distracting me........

And then every time the wind blew more flowers fell and it was like pink snow! Which is so much prettier than the white stuff we had back in January!!
And for those of you that were wondering if I got any sun with all the foggy and cloudy weather at the beach (you know how you are!)....of course I got sun! I was in fact sun-burned and as a result has some sun poisoning??? What do you think?

  
One day I will learn I cannot get my tan all in one day/sitting!!! I didn't use to have this problem when I was younger......oh well.....some things do get better with age!
 
Photobucket

"We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are."
~Calvin & Hobbes~

No comments:

Post a Comment