Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Fitness Pal

How many of us try to lose weight and just manage to mangle or sabotage our best efforts???
I've found a new app for my iphone and it's online as well that has become a huge help! Would like to share with all of my friends and see if it might work for you!
It's called My Fitness Pal and it is customized for you based on the information that you put into your profile. It also allows you to check out the calories of many of your favorite dishes at restaurants and of course this may cause you to re-think your dinner choice!! I am trying to be much more conscience of the choices I am making and really trying NOT to sabotage my efforts at exercise and eating healthy and NOT too much!
They also have have all kinds of cool things available.....here is a button that I would like to share:

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
It updates with every bit of information you put into your computer or your phone. If you are like me and have your phone with you everywhere it's very easy to check on things or view the calories of that entree you were considering!
Now that I'm retired I can go on my walks every morning without having to worry about getting ready to go into work. This also helping me as well!!
Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment