Sunday, July 24, 2011

Working on my Costa Rica Scrapboook

Since I've returned from Costa Rica I've been incredibly busy! Managed to get to the beach with family for a few days and then get to Florida to see daddy for a while. With free time I've had, I've been trying out some of the new techniques I learn from the  Pixies on Pixels2Pages with my scrapbook software Storybook Creator Plus from Creative Memories. Just thought I would share some of what I have completed and tried!

Love the ghost frame on this page!!

Left side of double page spread
Right side of double page spread above






Currently I have 26 pages completed and am only half way through the journey! Still have Costa Verde to complete! If you went to the Creative Memories link above you know that there is a sale going on through July 28th and one item is $10 off a 12 x 12 Storybook (which is what I'm doing for this trip) and for the first time that I'm aware of they are selling product credits....which for me is good thing since I can take a bit longer to complete my album. They have sale on through July for the $10 off any Storybook, which I was trying to get done, but the product credits made it so that I can get the $10 without having to worry about the July deadline!! Yeah!
Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have any questions!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment