Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Technology and Travel

Have you ever wanted to share your travel pictures with your friends in a cool video. Then you should try Animoto! I only use the free version which gives you 30 seconds, however you can subscribe and pay $5 a month and have more time and options. However the 30 second version works for me! It allows me to share here on my blog or website or faceboook a few of my pics with some background music.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

It's so easy to get started!! Just sign up at animoto.com and select the background. Then you upload your pictures, pick the music and finalize. The options include to share, embed, download, or export your video.
Very easy and fun to share with friends!!
Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment