Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oxymorons

I've been driving by this sign oxymoronic sign for weeks......
wondering how they would do this. Well I stopped today and bought one! I'm not a coffee drinker, but LOVE hot chocolate and thought I would try this out!!
Here it is......
It is definitely hot chocolate, not just chocolate milk, that has been frozen. Not sure whether they use the blender, but it is quite liquidy as well, with bits of frozen hot chocolate that you can crunch on as well. Of course there was lots of whipped topping which added to the concoctions goodness!! I think this may be the next recipe I might try to perfect in my own kitchen!!

Have you seen any oxymoronic* signs that make you want to try something??? Or do you have this recipe already and want to share???


*oxymoron- rhetorical device or figure of speech in which contradictory or opposite words or concepts are combined for effect.

Photobucket
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes."
~Charles Swindoll~

No comments:

Post a Comment