Monday, December 12, 2011

Helping Family!

In Florida again, this time helping out my sister who had surgery. I've been staying at her house and was there the day of surgery, which ended up being the entire day. She was released the next day at noon. One of the nicest benefits of my retirement has been the ability to help out family. Being able to come to Florida when daddy was not doing so well and now that my little sister is having surgery I can come and help. It's nice to not have a specific schedule that prohibits me from being able to assist my family! 
However I've been thinking about possibly working again.....not sure when or what at this point and it's so nice to not have to worry about it either!
Today I baked some cookies that momma always made at Christmas and my sister and I were making observations of each other. We both noted times that either how we sounded or what we did was like mom! So we do become our parents! As we say in our family you can't out run those genes!!!

Check out the recipe on my Cooking Page!! Try it and let me know what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment