Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you do for fun???


I love to scrapbook!! Do you have a hobby?? Well mine is scrap-booking and I love to do it! I go on two scrap book retreats a year with my Creative Memories Consultant. It's great to get away and focus on getting as many pages completed as possible!! I also love the prizes that you can win!! And I won big this year!! Well....I didn't win the grand door prize, nor the raffle, but as far as I'm concerned I won!!
I actually finished 59 pages!!! Woo Hoo!! Almost have 2011 completed. Only have November and December to finish and these will be the hardest pages for me to do since my daddy died on November 4th and that is where I begin when I begin creating pages again. 
Here are a few of the pages and pictures from the weekend!!



This was the last retreat I attended and won then too!!


This is my consultant Pegi Henderson and Kelly Crowe, having fun!

Winning prizes for paying early! How easy is that??

With my new album....isn't it pretty??
Here is the special page I did for Jordan....this is her baby!!
 I just love creating beautiful things for my family and keeping the precious memories recorded for future generations! I would recommend this hobby for everyone! And if you want to ask me any questions please do!! Love to share what I do!!


“What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.” – Buddha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment