Monday, April 2, 2012

Relaxing in the Sun

Well I'm on Spring Break and definitely needed a break! I have been attending Real Estate school and reading and studying most of the time trying to remember all the terminology and concepts. 
Today was a gorgeous beach day and thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and relaxing. 
Here is my view today......
 
And yes there was nasty seaweed that had washed up, but it doesn't bother me!

 
So as I was out there today, one of the parasailing boats came down our way, which is a bit unusual, but they also dropped the riders to dangle feet in water and then back up again!

 
And there they go off again!!!
All in all another relaxing day.....but need to do some studying.....so how do you figure that LTV again???

Photobucket

We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.

Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment